Private Limited Company
All inclusive price
Company registration with 2 DSC, 2 DIN, MOA , AOA, all related government fee & stamp duty*, PAN, TAN, ESI & PF registration, bank account opening, Inclusive of all government fees and taxes.
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Private limited company, the popular legal structure for businesses, should be chosen by anyone looking to build a scalable business. Start-ups and growing companies pick it up because it allows outside funding easily, limits the liabilities of shareholders and enable them to offer employees stock option to attract top talent.
As these entities must hold board meeting and files annual returns with the Ministry of corporate. Affairs (MCA), (http://mca.gov.in) they tend also to be viewed with more credibility than a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
TIME TAKEN : INCORPORATION IN 10 TO 15 DAYS OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES :
DSC for upto 2 directors
DIN for upto to 2 directors
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Company PAN & TAN
Certificate of Incorporation
NOTE : Prices are higher in Kearla , Punjab and Madhya Pardesh because of higher stamp duties.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Company Registration Process
We can incorporate a company in less than ten days, subject to government processing times and availability of all documents.
Step 1: Dedicated incorporation expert assigned for the engagement
Step 2: Collection of information and documents for company registration from client
Step 3: Application submitted for digital signatures to eMudhra
Step 4: Name approval request submitted to MCA
Step 5: Incorporation documents drafted based on the MCA approved name
Step 6: Signing of incorporation documents by all Directors & Shareholders
Step 7: Submission of incorporation documents to MCA for approval
Step 8: Company incorporated with incorporation certificate & PAN
Step 9: Other process or services begin as per customer requirement
Documents required for Company Registration
To register a company, various documents are to be submitted to the MCA as follows:
PAN Card: PAN Card copy of the proposed Directors of the Company will be required for Company Registration.
Address Proof: The address proof submitted must have the name of the Director as mentioned in the PAN Card and the most current address of the Director.
Residential Proof: The residential proof must also contain the name of the Director as mentioned in the PAN Card and must not be older than two months.
Registered Office Proof: In addition to providing identity, address and residential address for the Directors, proof must be provided to validate the registered office address of the Company.
- The registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company; OR
- The notarized copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month;
In addition to the above, the following must also be provided as proof of registered office:
- The authorization from the Landlord (Name mentioned in the Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Water Bill or Property Tax Receipt or Sale Deed) to use the premises by the company as its registered office. This is usually referred to as NOC from Landlord; AND
- Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.
Reasons to Register a Company in India
- Personal assets are at a low risk in a Private Limited Company.
•Separate legal entity
- Ltd. Co. is a separate legal entity.
•Shares are transferable
A shareholder can transfer his or her shares in a business limited by shares to anyone else. When compared to the transfer of interest in a business conducted as a sole proprietorship or partnership, the transfer is simple.
•Independent legal entity
A firm, as an autonomous legal body, can sue and be sued in its own name, just as one individual can launch a legal action in his or her own name against another in that person’s name.
A firm has ‘perpetual succession,’ which means it will continue to exist until it is lawfully dissolved.
•No minimum capital
The previous minimum share capital requirement for a private company was Rs. 1,00,000, however there is no such requirement currently. As a result, there is no need to worry about meeting money requirements.
What is the Price I Need to Pay for Registering a Company?
Pay as you go grow pricing
All Inclusive Pricing - No Hidden Fee
2 Digital Signature - 2 Year Validity
2 Director Identification Numbers
Authorized Capital Fee
PAN & TAN
Shop & establishment Registration
Commencement of Business ( INC 20 A
First Auditor Appointment
ESI & PF
Startup funding Assistance
Dedicated Account Manager
Bank Account Opening
- Digital signatures from eMudhra with 2 year validity along with ePass 2003 token.
- Upto 4 name options can be given in 1 RUN name approval request.
- Authorised capital is the amount of shares a company can issue at anytime and can be increased further in the future. Paid-up capital is the amount invested by shareholder and can be even Rs.2.
- In case of incorporation in Madhya Pradesh, an additional stamp duty of Rs.7500 will be applicable. In case of incorporation in Punjab, an additional stamp duty of Rs.10, 000 will be applicable.
- In case of Kerala, an additional stamp duty of Rs.3000 will be applicable.
Statutory Auditor fee is payable on actuals directly to the Independent Auditor appointed by the Board of Directors. Vakeelji will only be responsible for accounting, preparation of financial statements and filing of returns on behalf of the Company.
Additional Directors can be added for an additional price of Rs.2499 – if DSC & DIN is available. In case no DIN or DSC is available, cost for adding additional Director will be Rs.2499 + DSC AND DIN, inclusive of GST.
- Additional authorised capital can be purchased if requried at time of incorporation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The proposed name of the company must be unique
- There must be at least 2 directors and out of which at least one director must be resident in India
- There must be at least 2 subscribers to the MOA.
- There is no requirement of minimum Paid up capital to register a Private Limited Company.
- Requirement of DSC of all the subscribers and First Directors.
The amount of shares issued by the company to shareholders is referred to as paid up capital.
A company’s authorized capital is the maximum value of equity shares it can issue.
A minimum of INR 1 lakh should be submitted as authorized capital during the registration process. However, in order to simplify business registration in India, the bar for a minimum paid-up capital has been removed by the government.
- Filling out an application for a name reservation
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
- Incorporation Documents Preparation
- Filing of Various E-Forms for a Private Limited Company’s Incorporation
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
Yes, foreign nationals, NRIs, and foreign corporations can form a company in India, however at least one director on the board of directors must be a resident of India.
There should be a minimum 2 directors in a Private limited company
- a) The director must be at least 18 years old.
- b) The director may be an Indian resident or a non-resident. However, one of the Board of Directors must be an Indian resident.